All law firms and proposal writers are looking for the silver bullet to win more Request for Proposals (RFPs).
Over the years, I have used my expertise with procurement and pricing methods to apply strategy for hundreds of proposals to win $3 billion in competitive bids.
My book The Silver Bullet – How RFPs Are Won serves as a strategic guide to help you significantly increase your win rate – and more.
The Silver Bullet details my top strategies for every step of the proposal process:
- How legal procurement impacts law firm selection – a strategic approach;
- Questions firms should ask before they decide to propose for the work;
- Best practices and how to analyze an RFP to discover the key to winning strategies;
- How to get you to plan strategically through every phase of the proposal process;
- How to use the magical formula to gain credibility and prove you are the firm to hire;
- How to work strategically with subject matter experts as a team; and
- How to write an effective executive summary…and more.
The Silver Bullet is primarily written for law firms but the information within will also prove invaluable for procurement professionals.